HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome & Please Read First

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krissy
Admin

PostSubject: Welcome & Please Read First   Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:39 pm

Thank you for joining this forum that I created. But it will be limited. This forum will not replace your shaving form for generalized information, gossip or all that other stuff. If you don't have one, then I might suggest "Damn Fine Shave".
http://damnfineshave.com/index.php

The purpose of this forum is to answer questions that are posted by customers and to listen to suggestions special requests or for feedback.

I have decided to set it up this way because of the way I have my email set up. I use several addresses and they all come into one central message center. (windows mail) So at times between all the messages I don't want your question to get lost in the shuffle. Sometimes it takes a few messages going back and forth. Your question might help someone else, or you might read a question from someone else and have another question to ask.

School is out for the summer and I am busy keeping up with orders, and trying to keep my kids entertained. Least to say I am busy and thought this might be a better solution than just emails. Also your answer might have been asked by someone else. But it's also a great way to make sure all questions are answered and they don't get lost in my IN box with my other emails.

Krissy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.prairie-creations.info

Welcome & Please Read First
Page 1 of 1